Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WET

If you haven't heard and aren't experiencing it right now, Southern California has been hit by what, by So Cal definition, is some serious weather. Thankfully, I am on a recovery week in the training schedule right now. But others are not so fortunate. Really, it is pretty much impossible to ride outside right now. I am stoked I only have a few hours on the trainer this week. Its supposed to clear up by Saturday afternoon, but I think its still gonna be a time when the winter/wet gear needs to be hauled out. This excites some people. I think the chlorine is getting to her. Stay Dry!


6 comments:

  1. I have zero sympathy. The rain is the norm around here. Haven't been outside in ages. Learn to love that trainer, well for this week at least :)

    Cheers to dry clothes!

    tn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we got some of this weather here today. Went from sunny and beautiful to cold, wet, windy and nasty in less than an afternoon. Bike commuting tomorrow should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can ride in the rain. You just get well all the time. Trust me on that one. You know what they say - there is no bad weather, just bad clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clothing is key - that and getting my brain wrapped around the idea that I'm just gonna be wet. Glad to hear you have a lighter week and will be indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When does Charisa not have a good attitude. She's my go-to girl for all tings positive. Kona training camp in 11 days, holla...

    ReplyDelete