Friday, August 14, 2009

2nd Home

No I didn't buy a 2nd home. (I would have to own a "1st home" first). This title is my cheap attempt at foreshadowing. If you know me, or have found yourself bored enough on a relatively frequent basis to read through this blog, you will know that I have been spending A WHOLE BUNCH of time down in San Diego of late. This weekend, after a one weekend respite, the wonderful Wernick Manor Resort and Day Spa will yet again be burdened with my presence. (If I paid in money instead of Gels and random beers, I am sure its owners would be much happier to honor my too-frequent reservations).

This stay will be a two night stay complete with two "fun"-filled days of riding and running through, in and around the beaches, hills, Mountains and Taco shops of Northern San Diego. BIG miles, BIG gears, BIG climbs, BIG pain, BIG eats, and BIG fun.

3 comments:

  1. You had me at "Taco". Oh and "BIG eats". I'm simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't wear out the welcome. I have reservations there in the spring for Tour of California and don't want them to be cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome that you and Charisa are totally committed to each other when it comes to training. I had anbuddy like that when we trained for IM France but he is now retired from triathlons...he's got two boys under 3 years-old.

    ReplyDelete