Thursday, January 19, 2012

Talking Shop

I recently did a little interview with the guys from www.firsttimeironman.com. As the name implies, this is a website run by a crew from "Down Under" that is dedicated to providing information and "know how" to those who are just getting into the sport.

If you are interested you can check it out here. Have a surf through their website as there is some good stuff throughout.

In other news, my shoulder is coming along much faster than I (or anyone else) expected. I am pretty much back up to full speed in the pool now and it feels pretty much back to normal. Now the task is just to build back some of that endurance that, if you'll pardon the pun, washed away in my month out of the water.

I'll leave you (as has been my trend of late) with the view I caught on a recent ride enjoying the California "winter."




No comments:

Post a Comment